The Creative Economy Master Plan Frankfurt 2021–2026 is a project of the Competence Center Creative Economy of the Frankfurt Economic Development Corporation on behalf of the City of Frankfurt am Main.
On Tuesday, March 2nd, Frankfurt Economic Development will put together the master plan with:
- Head of Economic Affairs Markus Frank, City of Frankfurt am Main and the authors involved:
- Prof. Dr. Janna Hohn, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Frédéric Martel & Claudio Bucher, Zurich Center for Creative Economies – ZCCE, Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK)
- Dr. Olaf Meier, Frankfurt Future Institute
- Prof. Dr. Swen Schneider, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences digital
For further information and subscription for this event by visiting the following link: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/vorstellung-masterplan-kreativwirtschaft-frankfurt-20212026-registrierung-142492540023